Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Great Book Coming Out

So often my day is filled with terrible things. I talk about horse slaughter, horse abuse and neglect, just suffering horses in general. That is why when I had the chance to pass along the information about the Soles for Souls program I jumped at it. A chance to do something positive. Well, today I got an interesting email about the pre-release of a positive book about horses. The name of the book is also uplifting, "The Soul of a Horse Life Lessons from the Herd".

The book is by the award winning author of the Benji books, Joe Camp. The book is about people who have absolutely NO experience with horses gaining the custody of a horse and their journey to learning not only how to care for a horse, but how to actually connect with one. The sample text is moving and does make you want to read the whole book.

Again, here I am shamelessly plugging a product that I am not paid to endorse. Since I do so willingly I am sure that is why I don't get paid. LOL (that's laugh out loud for those who don't know) Still, I think it sounds like a good uplifting book that everyone can enjoy and use to escape all the ugliness that surrounds equine welfare. The book goes on sale April 19th and you can pre-order it by going to their website. The book will be released in hardcover and e-book.

No comments: