Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New HoofLinks Show

The American Horse Defense Fund (AHDF) has a new way to keep our members and the public informed, Blog Radio or podcast.  The show will air for the first time tomorrow at 6 pm, Eastern, 5pm Central, 4 pm Mountain and 3 pm Pacific time.  You can listen online live or to the archived show by going here.  Caller are welcome to share their stories and information by calling in at 917-889-3682.  I hope I get lots of calls otherwise I will be talking for half an hour myself, so call in!

Please be patient with me as this is going to be my first attempt at doing this, I am sure things will get better soon.  I, like the show, am a work in progress and the show sneaked up on me with everything else going on such as holidays and holiday shopping.  (Anyone know where to find an elusive Zhu Zhu hamster where they aren't gouging you?)  So, I know the first one isn't going to be as good as it should be but I hope it will impart some new information and ideas so folks know what is going on.

I will also be appearing on the show Body Politic with host Suzanne Marcus-Fletcher on Dec. 4th and 11th for a full hour show each of these days.  It will air at 1pm PST. 

No comments: